Construction Plant Competence Scheme (CPCS) – a card scheme to prove the skills of plant operators.
CPCS is the largest and most highly recognised card scheme for the plant industry. It helps to prove workers’ operating skills and health and safety awareness.
The Construction Plant Competence Scheme (CPCS) provides a single skills card for the plant sector of the construction industry.
Accredited CPCS Test Centre at Barnsley
CPCS Theory & Practical Technical Tests Novice & Refresher Operator Training:
Training is available to all candidates to bring skills up to meet CPCS test requirement.
Testing We Offer
- A09A Forward Tipping Dumper – Wheeled
- A09B Forward Tipping Dumper – Tracked
- A12 Excavator 180° above 5 tonnes
- A21 Wheeled Loading Shovel
- A23 Skid Steer Loader
- A31 Ride on Roller
- A33 Agricultural Tractor
- A34 Crawler – Tractor/Dozer
- A40 Slinger/Signaller
- A42 Crusher
- A43 Screener
- A56B Dump Truck – Articulated Chassis – All Sizes
- A58A Excavator 360° below 10 tonnes – Tracked
- A58B Excavator 360° below 10 tonnes – Wheeled
- A59A Excavator 360° above 10 tonnes – Tracked
- A59B Excavator 360° above 10 tonnes – Wheeled